If you would like to see more of me...and I know you do...you must follow the link below...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2007

We had to wake Addy up to show her what
Santa had brought.
Addy found her cottage, and was very excited.


Addy playing inside her cottage.


It seemed that Addy's favorite present
was her new trike.

Addy preparing for her first ride...


Bye, Bye
Addy opening up a present with her Dadda.


Bath time...
After opening presents and eating a good
breakfast Addy took a bath with her new
Elmo bubbles...talk about funny!!!





Do I have something on my head?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel and Angela, It takes incredibly special people to unconditionally open their hearts and minds in the ways you both have. Addison is a beautiful little girl who looks so much like her mother and grandmother before her! I am truly amazed! As I have only just last night learned of her existence, I couldn't keep from looking and I must tell you a heartfelt thank you for your love of her. Sincerely, Addison's Great Aunt Laurie